Add “Active Life” to your path for better health and a longer life. Our residents are engaged in an amazing array of activities that keep them moving, thinking, learning, laughing and giving. Here’s a sample:
Out & About
- The Mount Hood Railroad with spectacular scenery and fabulous views of Mount Hood and Mount Adams.
- The Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Cruise the history of the Columbia Gorge region while enjoying breathtaking vistas.
- The Swan Island Dahlia Farm Festival hundreds of dahlia varieties in every color imaginable for as far as the eye could see.
- The Lucky Eagle Casino even the non-gamblers among us enjoyed the fabulous lunch.
- The Southwest Washington Wind Symphony one of our favorites
- Va-Va Voom Senior Theater hilarious vaudeville-style performances keeps us laughing.
- Our quarter-mile walking path helps to keep us fit while we’re bird watching and enjoying the deer.
- Exercise classes including stretching, strengthening, conditioning, and balance.
- Our Beanbag baseball team, The Rebels, regularly plays against other senior communities in the area.
- Happy Hour combines friends, food, beverages and live music.
- Library Listeners enjoy books-on-CD while knitting.
- Veterans Social Hour our weekly get-together with special friends.
- We love parties! Halloween, Oktoberfest, Elvis-Is-In-The-House, Rock & Roll Saturday, Annual Luau and more.
The Gift of Giving
- Annual Pink Tea Party to raise awareness for breast cancer and benefit local charities.
- We host the annual Meals on Wheels fundraiser that benefits so many in our community.
We Love Children
- Residents volunteer in a variety of capacities at local schools.
- Residents visit schools to listen to 1st and 2nd graders read.
- Our gentlemen residents built raised planting beds at the high school.